JUMLAH PENGUNJUNG

AmazingCounters.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

NEGARA JIRAN : SINGAPURA

Bank job candidate puzzled on height and weight declaration

Channel NewsAsia | .

SINGAPORE: How would you feel if you were asked to include your height and weight in a job application form? Well, this happened to one job seeker when she applied for a position in the financial industry. She felt it odd enough to speak to Channel NewsAsia.

Amanda (not her real name), who was seeking a managerial post in a well-known bank, said: "The first thought that hit me was that it was quite weird to fill in my height and weight.

"Definitely it was the first time when I submitted an application form for a job that required me to put in those personal physical details. I thought it was quite strange, and I don't know how that will affect my chances of getting the job.

"To put in your height and weight... it may be used to profile a candidate even before (he or she has) a chance to speak with the employer (he or she is) hoping to work for. So it may not be good. If I am a super heavy, 200kg person, I may not be comfortable putting that down. At the back of my mind, I would be thinking it may affect my chance of securing an interview."

Read the full story here

Sumber HD - 24-6-2014


Perdana Menteri beratur 30 minit untuk beli ayam goreng



Bayangkan kalau Najib yang sedang beratur untuk beli ayam goreng...!!


Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was spotted at Redhill hawker centre, queueing for 30 minutes to buy fried chicken.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, this picture of him started circulating this morning, with many excited to see the PM dining at the hawker centre.

Netizens have praised the prime minister's willingness to do queue for food himself just like any other member of the public, as well as immerse himself in the public community.

PM Lee was queueing at Block 85 Redhill market, at a fried chicken and bee hoon stall last night, June 12.

The minister also posted a picture of a dessert stall in the same hawker centre on his Facebook page, mentioning that the 'Fortune Cat' in front of it seemed to bring it popularity and business indeed.

He also thanked an anonymous person for giving him a bowl of green bean soup.


Sumber HD - 14-6-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment